Monday, November 17, 2008

Get The Fuck Outta Here.

Shut the fuck up.

1) The sad-puffy face trick never works on me. Why bother usin it hah? The only pity I have is watchin ur face look like it droops down and make sure that bottom lip is wiped (not droolin) for Christ sakes.

2) I find it hilarious that ppl don't know what a Hookah is. Go on Wikipedia and read up on it, try some, and you'll thank me later.

3) After the Jets-Pats game on Thursday it was hilarious and fitting that the Pats fans exited the bar like Bill Belichick would after a loss. They do NOT handle losin well whatsoever, I don't blame them though- I'd exit with my head down too and mumble. BTW, if Chad Pennington was QB, we woulda lost that game.

4) Anyone who thinks the Titans are the best team in the NFL is delusional. Do they have the NFL's best defense? Yes. But overall- that's the Giants right now. I'd have my Jets somewhere around #3 and yeh that's a stretch but no one else really sticks out right now. I got it: NYG, TEN, NYJ, CAR, PIT for top 5. I'm still cautiously optimistic about them but it'll be at a fever pitch if we can beat the Titans (last year it was an ugly one with the Titans winning 10-6 but our offense is much better this year).

5) That's it yo, it's official. Montreal February 12th-15th fuck this shit. Yeah, I'm goin on Valentine's Day weekend. To be frank with you I've never really had a good one. Well no, that's a lie- I had an interesting one with my best girl friend at the time in 2005 but I got sick like a dog that day. The one time I had a girlfriend on V-Day? Yeh it was aight but you can tell it was all forced at that point. This will be best of all however; I'm sure- all the single Canadian women should be in the house and if they have jungle fever...it shall be complete domination. I normally don't get amped up for nothin but considerin my luck with chicks outside of NYC is way better...sheeit why not.

6) I ran a shit 5K the other day. 29:56 what the fuck is that? It was the hardest run I've ever had tho to be honest tho, the course was hilly as a motherfucker and I'm not used to runnin up hills, they aint got em out in Rosedale. Plus there were 768 runners dear God- I'm used to maybe 150-200 or so. I finished in 362nd ick. So yeh I finished average.

7) I ain't even realize Thanksgiving is in 10 days holy shit. I'm not sure what I have to be thankful for yet I'll figure that whole shit out eventually. Aside from being alive and having the athletic ability...to jog 4.5 miles 5x/week?

8) I'm convinced the Peter Rosenberg show is the most underrated show on the radio in NYC. If you live there turn it to Hot 97 on Sunday nights between 12am-2am. If you don't know who he is fuckin Google it.

9) Convo dialogue of the weekend (yeh I got owned):
Me- I ain't got cash fuck that.
Mandy 1- I take credit but only American Express
Me- Fuck I don't own an AMEX, and definetly not the Black Card I'm not ballin like that whatsoever.
Mandy 2- Ohhh, you ain't got a black card, who stripped the blackness off of you??
Me- Shit.

10) The Nevadas' no Lauren effect has really taken a toll. Ever since she dipsetted from there way back in July (I think??) Nevadas' definetly hasn't been the same. I don't like the other random dude who does Karaoke on Thursday nights either. Thursday nights have officially lost their luster. Probably because of the fuckin economy.

11) Did I really see regular gas goin for $1.96 out in Jerz when I got out the Holland Tunnel Saturday mornin? Good grief. I had a half-tank left but I put $20 and was able to fill the rest of my tank with $2.33 worth of Premeium gas. By me, it's still $2.70 or so to do that shit.

12) Yeh I finally decided to get rid of the full-grown beard I was growin. Not many ppl seen that shit because I was hidin in the shadows. With the Swag Market at 0; there was nothin to lose. It went up 8 points this past weekend to finish at 8. Its high this year was 94 back on August 1st, 2008.

13) Can someone explain to me why the fuck you have lines outside of a fuckin bar/lounge to get in for free?

14) Why the fuck would I pay to go into a mediocre wanna-be "club" for $10 and go into a "room" for $40? Am I gonna get laid or at least have a 30% chance? If the answer is no then fuck that.

15) I never understood what's wrong with "baggy attire"? Let people dress how they wanna dress, you gotta problem? Turn off your station. Well, I understand you wanna give out a "vibe" of classiness but puttin a nigga in a collared shirt and khakis still doesn't make him any less "dangerous" than a nigga in a Dennis Rodman jersey, baggy jeans and matchin Nikes. Oh wait, I do have a Dennis Rodman jersey. God bless that man.

Fuck it.

And so on.

No comments: