Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cocktober in Review.

Yet another weakass October. It's never a good month for me anyway.

- I did change my eating habits entirely and watched my health big-time (running 4-5x a week) at the very least.
- My frustration with girls is at an all-time high.
- My frustration with people in general is at an all-time high.
- Liquor/alcohol in general doesn't appeal to me at all right now.
- I'm about to quit the Apple Store. Most likely it's for the better. The 2-week suspension was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.
- A strange month in the Gambling Gods world; finally hit a 5-team parlay for the first time ever, only to lose that money right back within ehh 2 days?
- I feel like there's no use tryin to reach out to people if they're not gonna show you the same effort, it's a bunch of bullshit. Yeah, those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind but at times it's ridiculous.
- What's the deal with all these fucks in relationships right now?
- I sound like Nancy Kerrigan yeah I know...why me, why now, why? Fuck off.
- No one on the corner got non-swagger like me, it's on a hundred thousand trillion zeros.
- There is no cure for anti-swagger.
- Don't feel sorry for me.
- The Phillies winning the World Series is disgusting but I do find it hilarious it was the least given-a-fuck WS of all time.
- Secretly, I really just want to find a chick to settle down with, kiss her gently, all that romantic shit you listen to on the radio; fuck this bachelor lets search for chicks out in the city bullshit.
- Sign me up for Adult Friend Finder for Christ sakes.
- I ran another 5K and did it in 29:37.
- Interning at PRISM is pretty dope.
- I think I'm gonna go see a psychic.
- Like Mike Tyson I beared witness there's only one God.
- I think I need to start going to church again.
- I'm not voting November 4th and none of yall can convince me otherwise.
- Thank God this election bullshit will be over.
- I love football season, it makes Sundays worthwhile.
- I don't feel like I miss anything when I stay at home especially these days.

And so on cocksucker.

1 comment:

The Professor said...

LOL... Mike Tyson can be used to quote ANY situation in life...