Saturday, January 17, 2009

"I Don't Play Games."

This has honestly turned into my favorite line of all time that girls love to use. Let me tell you somethin, this is about as true as a Xenadrine I lost 30 pounds in 4 weeks commercial. You don't want a guy that plays games huh? You wanna know why? Because you don't like 2-player games, only you're allowed to play the game. It's really unfair *sniff*. Young DK doesn't play games either, I allow you to play them and you wind up playin yourself and playin with yourself because I don't have time for it. My bluntness can sometimes be my downfall. I read your profiles on Rapespace, Facebook, whatever dating sites I decide to join for fun and I see the same shit. I ain't into games. Yes you are, games provide entertainment value. Games provide drama that you love even though you claim you don't want any more drama in your life. All you want to do is turn a man into your little pawn that gets swallowed up by the queen on the chess board in 3 moves. If you're successful you then deem him as boring and you move on to the next contestant. If you fail you wallow and go cry like Nancy Kerrigan WHY???? HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH. Shut up now. But you'll still run back to him. Because he plays games. You love games. If he doesn't play them you will. But yet if you both do, it becomes XBox live. Only one person can win. At the end just live happily ever after. Love ain't a game. But you want it to be. Fuck outta here. This is why young DK is still a reigning bachelor.

And so on.

No comments: