Monday, January 26, 2009

DK Youtube Power 5: The Sniffles.

For no other true reason other than that I'm bored...I decided to compile this list.

5) Chad Johnson Crying Over A Loss: Primarily because the Bengals had dropped their record to a measly 4-1 after this game. I don't remember what season this was and losses suck at anytime but dear God get a grip.

4) Giants Fan in Shambles after Eagles Loss : I know that loss hurt...because I know that team was dedicated. But beating the Steelers and Cardinals' asses? Not quite buddy. Those were close games. At least yall have a damn Super Bowl trophy recently. LMAO @ the chick by the way.

3) Crying Sorority Girl: The first 15 seconds of it had me dying. That classic white girl voice is prominent from beginning to end. She could definitely get it too, but if she's all choked up after trying to make it snow...I wouldn't want to know the result if...no no, I'm not gonna go there ha.

2) Wrestling Fan Cries: Don't get it twisted, wrestlers do sustain a lot of bumps and bruises during their shows I'm sure. But if you're over the age of 13 and still believe that it's 100% real you need to get evaulated by the National Institute of Mental Health (if they have one). Why would you care for what they've done to their bodies when you don't even care about your own? Fuckin hypocrite.

1) You already know what this is gonna be : I'll probably never get tired of this. Ever. In my life.

And so on.

No comments: