Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I learned tonight.

1) When my whole crew is together; nothin can ruin the night.

2) Idaho I forget even exists but it's the most underrated state in the nation.

3) Patron is still the G.O.A.T of liquors.

4) I've learned to enjoy flip cup because it's free beer you don't pay for.

5) My shirts with the crazy phrases on them as funny as they can be still don't have the pull that dressin neatly does.

6) Joder is the greatest word of all time, in any language.

7) Big East Dominance lives. Syracuse didn't get the job done but the rest of the teams left are gonna kill.

8) We overdraftin like na-na-na-na-na-naaaaa.

9) Girls only holla at you when you seem to have an agenda. Me and my boy were walkin back to the train station and after passin by Southern Hospitality one of the girls just shouted heyyyyyy. Then me and my boy stopped to talk to them and chilled for a few. But I had to meet up with the conglomerate. FUCK.

10) Quotes of the night (in no order):
a) "if I pulled a Jayson night, I wouldn't wake up until 4pm at least the next day...its not even a probably. it's happened"- Lauren
b) "I'm Cockasian"- Kiara
c) (after dancin successfully)
Me: Now that's G!
Eliza: Oh my God I'm a G???
d) "Do you have an online certification class for haters??"- Rosanna

And so on.

No comments: