Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fuck the DMV.

I got into a car accident on September 12th of last year right? So I got 2 tickets, one was for not having my registration in the car (which was quickly dismissed)...and another one for "following too closely". Apparently anytime you hit someone from behind you're gonna get that ticket regardless. So they set the court date for the hearing all the way on March 18th. Or today.

Here I go, take my kickboxing class then get settled for a bit before drivin up to Whitestone for this hearing...at the time of the accident my cop said he wasn't even gonna show up for it so I figured everything was cool. I get to the hearing room and they tell me: "Sorry sir you have to come back for another hearing."

Are you fuckin joking? If the cop doesn't show up, your case is supposed to automatically be dismissed (although apparently it's 3 strikes and your ticket is dismissed...yet if I don't show up even once then my license gets suspended in addition to having to pay the fines). So now I have to go back on August 26th at 830 in the fuckin morning. Not only that, but the DMV has a parking lot where you have to pay $4 for parking up to 3 hours. I was there for about 15 min. Yesterday I paid $3 for a vodka-cranberry. Go kill yourself please DMV. Not only don't I officially win because you greedy hacks see no cops show up and hereby reschedule everyone, but you still manage to take some money from me. In this system you can't win. I guess I'd be mad too if I couldn't get $140 out of everyone (not like you'll get it from me) DMadoffV.

And so on.

No comments: