Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Sunday Night Rah-Rah.

This is gonna be where I just spew out the mouth with ten things that are going through my mind every Sunday Night. I may be haphazard and not keep up with a theme but fuck it, I'll blog the way I wanna blog. You have a problem turn off your station.

1) Question: How many people have you slept with? I don't give a fuck how many people you slept with. To me personally, the answer is 1 or 0. Either you have an STD or you don't. If you answered zero then good; now you can tally me up and let's fuck so I can be 1 person you slept with.

2) The Final 4 with all 4 top seeds thus far hasn't been as exciting as anticipated. Memphis-UCLA was primarily controlled by Memphis and though UCLA kept it to within single digits most of the game, you just knew that they weren't gonna catch Memphis. Plus, this dunk
on Kevin Love was game, set, match. Meanwhile, Kansas-North Carolina I was STUNNED how poorly UNC came out the gate and how hot Kansas did. 40-12 Jesus. I did wait for UNC to make their run and they did...even coming to as close as 4. But as soon as Kansas went back to what they were doing (exposing Carolina on the interior), it was a Reynolds Wrap. Make me a sammich.

3) You ever notice that the word Fuck is just so pronounced and has a bite to it? I love it. Telling someone to fuck off or to shut the fuck up rather than "get lost" or simply "shut up" just has that umph. Fuck is my favorite word. "I fucked that bitch" instead of "I sexed that bitch." Which one is better? If you're under 17 and reading this, who gives a shit because if you're on Myspace you're probably fuckin anyway. And special shoutout to my boy Mook who found this video to prove me right.

4) Keepin it real is golden. I love my new attitude change.

5) This whole unisex fashion shit is really beginning to unnerve me. Dudes dressing like a cross between "emo" and tightass skateboarder? In the hood? Rockin Barney Purple, Barbie Pink and Big Bird Yellow? HELP!

6) So I return to work Thursday afternoon. I'm gonna be very curious to see how many people actually return to work considering how they jerked us (part-timers)...and especially Saturday morning when we reopen. If I had another job in place I'd be gone faster than Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown on a coke trip.

7) Bet of the week that went totally wrong: Dallas @ Phoenix (under 108.5 first half). Total first half points- 109. Loss- $5 but still ya know, that's just disrespectful hah.

8) What I think of the Mets in week 1: Johan Santana is the shit, Pedro's injury as long as he comes back relatively quickly shouldn't be too bad, our offense is alright but working itself out...gotta have the bottom half of our lineup produce as well as the middle is so far, Jose Reyes I think is still getting his feet wet but he'll be stealin like crazy soon, bullpen is alright. Can't get too jacked up or down because after 5 games you're 2-3.

9) Prediction of the National Championship game: Memphis 81 Kansas 78.

10) I was listenin to the radio and sex therapists say that the average amount of time people (primarily couples) spend in the actual act of fuckin is between 3 and 13 minutes. Well shit, sounds eXXXcellent to me. I'll work on gettin to 7 minutes, that's my goal; 7-11. 7 minutes thrustin, 11 minutes skull-fuckin. Who knows. It's about quality of time spent, not quantity anyway. After like 4-5 min don't you get bored of just thrustin anyway shit? Ask yourself this: u gettin yours? She gettin hers? If the answer is yes to both then fuck off.

And so on.

No comments: