Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Night Rah-Rah 3.

Let's cut right to the motherfuckin chase:

1) What the hell...kinda dancing shit did I witness this past Thursday? It's one thing to wanna dance with every dude (that's cool), but it's another to be doin some Dancing With the Stars type of shit to Karaoke...KARAOKE??? WHAT?? This is not ABC son. Next thing you know she woulda busted out a pleay for me. Oh wait...yeh she did she took my boy's arm as balance and she did a pleay. Julia Styles you have competition.

2) Dunkin Donuts coffee is better than Starbucks shit. If you don't agree, fuck off. You get more variety at an less expensive price and it's part of a balanced breakfast that they have too. What you gonna get a Starbucks coffee with? A damn $3 marble cake? Gimme a break I'll go to the bodega and get one for 50 cents.

3) Quick NBA first round playoff predictions (I already had done this before the playoffs started and I'm gonna stick to them):
Boston sweep
Pistons in 5
Magic in 5
Wizards in 6
Lakers in 5
Hornets in 6
Suns in 7
Rockets in 7.

4) I feel like I need to take my working out seriously again. I fell into a comfort zone in which I got comfortable with myself and then witness myself starting to look like my old self...which ain't good. My worst enemy is my lack of drive (which I'll explain around mid-week in another episode). I can never finish what I start...and I was doing really well too. Sure I fell into a little funk that took me longer to get out of than it should've but I don't know.

5) Song that best describes me right now: Second Coming- Juelz Santana

6) Mets week in review: Wonderful; beat up on the Nationals and took 2 of 3 from our nemesis the Phillies. Sittin in 2nd place, but you know me; I'm not gonna concern myself about standings until September.

7) I have gone 2 weeks without gambling now. I mean, a lot has to do with the fact I have a negative balance on my account YES! but I need money back hah. I'll be back in 2 weeks with that ish...but I am formulating strategies to make my money back. It'll be The 700 Club (remix) since I'm 700 in the red of course.

8) Apple Store Roosevelt Field is back and lemme tell you...ain't a damn thing change. Granted, we moved around the store, but it's the damn damn people, same ol shit. It looks a lot nicer I'll tell you that tho...and I've even gotten to like more of my co-workers. But it's painfully clear who I'll fuck with/talk to, and who I won't...I probably come off more blunt than a Dutchmaster gettin smoked on 4/20 but that's how I should be.

9) Quote of the week belongs to my homegirl Megan:
"I was on my best behavior! I was drunk!"

10) Tax season has come and gone. I'm gettin back $351 wowowow how exciting.

11) How on earth did I forget...Isiah Thomas got fired!!! That made my Thursday fuckin amazing. The only problem is that I came to a realization that it doesn't really matter who the coach of the Knicks is, they are a hard team to coach. They need personnel wise a player who will step up and be a true leader and have some toughness and discipline. That's who the coach has to be as well; and if the players can't buy into it, cut their asses. There's a shitload of talent, but individualistic ones. Isiah's idea of talent really isn't that bad; but you need comradarie...and this team does NOT have it. Want proof? They somehow ended up winning that game tho.

Yeh I know this was a boring ass rant but I've had a boring ass week. Besides, my next entry on Wednesday encompasses everything on how I feel right now anyhow and as usual, bluntness shall ensue. And so on.

No comments: