Monday, February 2, 2009

NBA Bettors Guide for 2/2.

In terms of sports now, basketball hogs the spotlight. Although I do follow college basketball to a degree, there's way too many games for that for me to consider putting them all on here. I decided to give this a shot:

Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic (-7)

Memphis Grizzles @ Washington Wizards (-5.5)- Yes, Memphis is THAT BAD.

Los Angeles Clippers (+10) @ Miami Heat

Los Angeles Lakers @ New York Knicks (+5.5)- The Knicks nearly beat LA in LA last time they played and that was with Bynum. Plus they'll be fired up for this one.

Portland Trailblazers (+3) @ New Orleans Hornets- I think Portland wins this straight up.

Sacramento Kings (+13.5) @ Phoenix Suns- Phoenix has been struggling and Sacramento tends to cover in games in which they shouldn't.

Charlotte Bobcats @ Utah Jazz (-7.5)- I love this Bobcats team in terms of covering as underdogs but I have a feeling the Jazz will win by 9-10 points tonight.

San Antonio Spurs (-4.5) @ Golden State Warriors- This game is tricky. I have the Spurs barely covering though winning by 5-6 pulling away with free throws late.

And so on.

No comments: