Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Was Wondering.

I don't listen to the radio all that often except for when I have to drive...and from what I gather, all the rage with the ladies is with Trey Songz. They love this dude, always talkin about how he makes their panties wet with his music, etc. Songs claiming that he'll make you think that he invented sex and how he will make you say his name I guess get the job done. The other thing he has goin for him though is that the ladies think he's fuckable. That's on them.

So it made me think...what if I became an R&B singer?? I don't have a cut abdomen, hell my hairline is a tad fucked up. Do you think that if I sang about handcuffin a chick on the bed makin envisionin her as my prisoner but beautifully torturing her that it would have the same baby-making music effect? Can I get away with with tellin her she could get the beez neez inbetween her knees? Lick the spot to get her hot? Is it in the words, or is it a combination in the look and the words??

What I Miss?? And so on.

1 comment:

Ashley Thizzdale said...

Dont feel left out... Trey Songz look like a praying mantis.