Monday, December 14, 2009

DK's Top 5 Favorite TV Shows Of 2009.

I'm not really one that watches much in the way of television programming...unless it's something sports-related. That was, until recently. I figure I need some time off the damn computer as well as entertaining myself with some of this shit on here. Lo and behold, I've compiled my list of my 5 favorite shows of 2009:

1) Jersey Shore (MTV)- How does a show that I've only seen one episode of already be my favorite show?? The season premiere was EPIC. For me it's kinda interestin also seein a different group of people call themselves a derogatory term & be proud of it (guido). Also being from NYC and knowin how they act in Jerz/LI/SI this hits home hard ha. Who's your favorite chick? Sammy's the baddest one but hey, "Snooki" seems to be the easiest to bag so fuck it.

2) Tough Love (VH1)- Nothing's more satisfying to me these days than broads who think they are all high and mighty and for them to get a doses of reality that they cannot handle. Well, one of them- Jenna- has so little self esteem that she busted out in tears after being told she was homely and thick. "I've lost 85 pounds." Really then you should be flauntin your shit 24/7 all day. I love this show...5 episodes in out of 10.

3) Intervention (A&E)- I just started gettin up on this show a couple weeks ago...I must admit this is some powerful shit. It shows people who are addicted like mothafuckas to pills, alcohol, etc...it's pretty amazing to see how badly it's affected their families.

T4) Manhunters (A&E)- One of the most intense/gangsta shows I've seen this year.

T4) Wipeout (ABC)- A hilarious game show that has some of the best falls I have ever seen.

5) Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)- Sunday Night Football usually got in the way this past season...but when I did get a chance to see it, Larry David had me on the floor.

Honorable Mention: Mad Men (AMC), The Biggest Loser (NBC), Hoarders (A&E)

And so on.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Good choices! you should see some of the infamous episodes of intervention my personal favorites are christie the meth addict who runs around eating noodles naked, the girl who huffs keyboard cleaner and sings, and these two identical twin girls who have extreme cases of anorexia.

also you gotta check out dexter, seriously. go back to the first episode of the first season, youll love it, i promise.