Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rah-Rah.

Well I have four main things goin through my head so I'm just gonna launch em at you.

1) I don't feel like I'm politically inclined. I can't get too excited about this election, I really can't. My parents talked to me for a good length about this and how history is being made with a black presidential candidate, etc. And it's all well and good. However, I just know how shit is gonna go down. The Republicans are gonna go out and attempt to steal the election as they did the last couple of times. And if the Barack were to get elected, they better give him some Popemobile treatment because some Southern motherfucker will try to assassinate him hah. I know who I'm voting for already without watching the elections and all that. The thing is...people tell you your vote counts. How the hell does it count in New York state where it's mainly a liberal state? I can understand my vote counting in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and maybe a couple other states but other than that, that's what the electoral college is for.

2) My swag died. I feel like I sustained a serious injury to my ego and I need to have it restored somehow. It's been like that since early November, and I'm guessing its a injury similar to that of a torn ACL or some shit. Other than a few glimpses here and there of hope, I'm pretty much done, and I feel like people can see that etched on me. Right now there's nothing I can do about it other than just ride the wave. As I'm writing this I'm listenin to a song called "Watch out for the Big Girl" but to me it translates to "Hell, Just Bring It". The song "Swagger by Us" by TI, Kanye, Weezy and Jay-Z does NOT apply to me. And if you have swagger like me then you better go get help and pray to your God.

3) Speakin of which, and I'm sure yall have noticed this already but the differences in thick/fat spanish and black chicks and thick/fat white chicks is almost night and day. They have confidence and swag that sometimes, I don't understand why they have it but it's because since we men are dogs, most minority dudes will fuck anything that walks, hence boosting their confidence and making it appear that it's all good. Meanwhile, thick/fat white chicks are ignored by their white male counterparts because they don't fit the ideals of what MTV tells them about the Celery Stick women. Hence, you see a lot of them with black dudes; because we don't care nearly as much about the asthetic look of things.

4) My job continues to make me laugh. Because of my "faggot" incident not only can't I transfer out of that store...but now I can't get promoted/work in another department; nor can I get a possible raise for one year. I mean, I hope to God within a year...hell by December I'm gettin the fuck out of there because there's almost no point of going to work anymore. I mean I'll still go out and do my thing I have no other choice. However, there's no incentive for me to do so. Today I slept in (well actually I got into this argument for no fuckin reason) so I decided not to head to work and no-called no-showed. I would have went actually if I wasn't told last second to take the bus but it's whatever now.

And So On.

No comments: