Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blackout Swag.

...or something like that? To be perfectly honest, I cannot recollect the last time I failed to remember a portion of my night. I take great pride knowin when I get bent that I still recollect everything that happened that night...but this past Thursday seemed to be the exception. Did my usual thing at Nevadas with a couple of new twists...but then I had a Hennessy Mind-Eraser. For those that have no idea what the fuck that is, it's Henny, Vodka, Triple Sec (I think) and Baileys good God...and you sip it all in one half-pint glass. All I can remember however is that they called me up to do a Karaoke song I didn't ask to perform and then all I can truly remember is going home hah. Within that hour or whatever the fuck period that was apparently these things occurred:

-I went to another bar (I do remember this now)
-I made out with this fly chick (tho now I'm not so sure hah but I'm pretty sure I had to if apparently I felt victorious)
-I was hilarious just sayin the most random shit such as shut up many a time (I have no recollection of this)
-We went to Penn Station and shitted on some people (I have no recollection of this)
-I texted some people (I have no recollection of this although nothing bad was said and you can always look back at them hah)

I'm most frustrated about #2 though hah because how the fuck can you not remember if you hooked up with someone or not, especially of her caliber...tho I wouldn't be surprised if this was the morning reaction. My swag must have been phenomenal but good grief, at the very least I want to remember how my game worked or somethin.

Anyhow, usually after you have a very eventful night it's almost impossible to duplicate the feat. It's probably because you're so hyped up from the night before that you figure even if you couldn't pull the same shit off- that your swag is phenomenal and you can make it work for you anyway. Well Friday was lame- it was like Thursday havin a triple-double and then the next day scorin 3 points on 1-19 shootin hah. Then Saturday I had a strange feelin goin in that it was gonna be a very interesting night...

How in the hell do you go inside a bar, go downstairs, and simply see 17 girls and you're the only dude other than the bartender. First reaction is "Are they Lesbian" hah. But no, none of them were...me and my boy eventually began puttin in work to some of them (who were mad chill btw- from out of state of course...I already said out-of-state > in-state). After Nevadas we went to Central Bar (a place I haven't been to since I was 21) and damn that spot is pretty impressive. Albeit almost no one can dance but that's to be expected with viva la white girls. Oh, and this time I remembered everything. I slept on Saturday nights...I'm usually not a fan of them but lately they've been replacing Friday nights as the 2nd best nights of the week (sorry, Thursday nights are the best wooooo).

My swag is back...for now. But you know how that shit goes, as my confidence increases somethin stupid will prob happen and break it. When my swag is up...there is no1 that can stop me (insert Mike Tyson's rant here).

And so on.

No comments: