Monday, August 18, 2008

The Other F-Bomb.

When you go out and talk shit about people and whatnot, it ain't gonna be pretty. Most of the time you say these things out of frustration, but half the time you say em because at the end of the day, they're almost natural to say in everyday language. Yeah, I say fuck, shit, damn all that extracuricular bullshit. I won't lie sometimes "nigga" comes out my mouuth every now and then especially when I'm chillin with my niggas. Thing is, normally this language you aren't gonna express it towards someone that you don't know because with the pussification of America, keepin it real is outlawed. If everyone kept it real however, there would be pure chaos..but that's not possible anyway because there are realists, unicorn-believin mothafuckas and then there are faggots.

Wait...there goes that word. Faggot.

It's supposed to describe someone who's gay. It's supposed to be derogatory towards them, make them feel like shit, similar to the word nigga. But those two words I just used are the most commonly-used "slurs" out there and their definitions tend to get blurred. When I'm pissed yeah I'll call someone a faggot because they're actin like a punk bitch, or as Riley from the Boondocks says, a bitch ASS nigga hah. Or they're being really annoyin, like a pest, yippin and yappin like a faggot. The thing is, I ain't gonna call someone who's gay a faggot. They're homo sure, but that's their choice in life and although I don't agree with the lifestyle whatsoever, it is what it is I'll let them be as long as it doesn't affect me. But I'm not gonna get into that whole schpel, I'm simply talkin about the word faggot.

This word got me into some deep shit at work last Monday. As I mentioned in my last blog before I was dealin with these people for about 2 1/2 hours about an iPhone/ATT phone bill issue...which to an extent was my fault but I didn't know how the hell to handle the situation after a while. Having to go on the phone for 45 minutes twice, deal with ATT themselves at the store and them basically ignoring me, and then...blah. After the 2nd time with ATT on the phone, I finally had enough and thought the situation was resolved. I go into the manager's office exasperated, put the phone down and say "I'm tired of dealing with these...faggots" and my manager is shocked by this going "How can you say such a thing blah blah blah?" Damn, talk about a wrong choice of word. Had I said fucks, retards, bastards, anything else that wasn't considered a "slur", it probably would've been still trouble, but not too severe. But since faggot is apparently a harsh word...and there are quite a few people that embrace the alternate lifestyle that I work with...it was taken pretty seriously. Hence why I was sent home, and then issued an "Indefinite Warning" the day I came back to work basically saying if I pull a Ryan Howard again, I'm gonna get fired hah.

2 things to note:
1) The people I work with are chill as hell...sure I keep my distance from most of them but that's my choice I mean I come in to get that guap, see what's good and that's pretty much it. I'll talk to almost everyone but I've never been that dude that takes the time to forge close friendships...I don't know why.

2) The situation as a whole was the frustrating aspect. Honestly if I were to be in the two people's shoes I would've done the same exact thing. That's what happens tho when a nigga is starvin and agitated hah...and I'm an incredibly patient person but when the stomach's rumblin, especially a stomach as big as DK's...I'm gonna get to grumblin. Ya dig?

So when I use the word faggot I ain't callin you gay. Your actions tho are so, they're very bitchmade and you should go grab a strapon and Peter North the fuck outta yourself.

And so on.

No comments: