Tuesday, August 12, 2008

At the end of the day II.

1) I wonder how much weight I'd lose if I went on a coke diet and ran 2x/day for about 2 months hah.

2) I consider myself the one-night only limited edition special...because apparently I'm only good enough to get a number out of pity but nothing else.

3) I was told to go home early from work for the first time in my entire life yesterday because I had to deal with a customer issue which took me 2 and a half friggin hours to deal with. And I lost my cool, not at the people, but the entire retarded-ass situation. Worst part of it all was that they were waitin for me ugh...and I wasn't havin the best of days before that. I don't think I've ever dealt with something that tedious and annoying in my entire life; not to mention takin lunch almost 2 hours past when I was supposed to.

4) Don't try to bet against me in bowling because I will annihalate you. I bowled my first ever 200 game (201) last night after a dinner bet was placed. Oh yeah, this was when I was still on the clock.

5) This year's Olympics have been pretty fuckin exciting so far.

6) I'm convinced Michael Phelps is a modern-day Wilt Chamberlain in terms of the amount of bitches he probably gets to screw. Oh and he'll be the greatest gold meadilist of all time at age 23 good lord.

7) The Mets and their bullshitpen make me wanna hurl.

8) But it's pretty hilarious to think that the Yankees may not make it to the playoffs this year. I wonder how many more people will hop off the bandwagon if this occurs.

9) I'm still fuming over my August 2nd $111 bet that barely went wrong. ONE FUCKING OUT AWAY SHIT!!!

10) I still haven't received my $375.

11) I'd much rather work an 8-5 shift and wake up all groggy but get the fuck outta work when normal people do than work a 1-10 shift any day of the fuckin week. Even if hungover.

12) Saturday nights are called the "I got a boyfriend but I'm gonna flirt/dance with you like I'm single" nights now.

13) Cockblocks should get smacked with my cock.

14) Drunk girls are amazing up until one of them goes "over the top". Then for some fuckin reason, their attitudes take a full 180 and suddenly they become bitchy and act like you don't exist anymore. Why is this?

15) Lil Wayne makes less and less sense everyday and with each passing song of his. Hell he may make less sense than Cam'ron, yet everyone loves him.

16) Once a girl tells me she has a boyfriend, she becomes hella unattractive to me hah.

17) My swagometer: 3/10

18) Imagine if I decided to intern at Nike after all these years with Adidas as a brand coach (but not really goin anywhere) hah?

19) Current T-Shirt of mine: Sum Yung Ho Massage Parlor: Customer Always End Happy

20) My next T-Shirts I think: Bitches Love Me and the Almighty Dikembe Mutombo

21) Thank god summer is almost over.

22) So I met John Starks today. Aside from that Game 7 performance in the 1994 Finals, he was the fuckin man. I'm sure if he was still playing he'd be our starting point guard. Fuck Marbury hah.

23) I'm pretty sure this song will be played 50x/day for the next few weeks here in NYC now.

24) The Jets with Brett Favre and a revamped offensive line will be better, but I'm cautious as a Jets fan. Our front 7 is still trash. 8-8 is my prediction for a record...albeit our schedule isn't that tough. By the way, Chad Pennington is a Dolphin the mere thought of that makes me wanna laugh. I mean, I loved the dude (most accurate passer in NFL history actually) but I'm sure I can throw a ball downfield farther than him at this point.

25) Can football season just start already please? My Saturdays and Sundays will be that much more worth it. Though I'm mad as hell I no longer have NFL Sunday Ticket because that's exclusively on DirecTV and I have Dish Network.

26) Fuck Team USA for beating Angola by only 21.

27) This Wipeout show on ABC does not hold a candle to MxC.

And so on.

No comments: