Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall (Back) Season.

Fuck it all.

Summer came and went, it was the least successful summer that I've had since 2005...sheesh that's been a long time. My swag had some moments here and there; unfortunately I never really reached a point where it all came to fruition. Sure, I would go out and do my thing but I've started to fall back into my old habits which is the reason why my swag was on the level of Ja Rule's career post-Holla Holla.

1) The call-back/text-back. I'm pretty damn good at gettin someone's number from the bar. Well, being intoxicated, you need to be. Then again, there'll be some mornings you wake up and you look at your phone and go "who the FUCK is this again??" A couple days go past and then that number "expires". Too late.

2) Pressing. Why do I get frustrated when I see other ppl doin their thing better than I am? It's like watching the Mets' bullpen go out there, implode, and then tryin to salvage whatever mess there is left, but the mess is so bad (drunk as fuck/just want to go home) that you go 3-and-out of the spot with only the palm of your hand as your friend with benefits (accessories sold seperately).

So with that in mind, I have decided that in this season of football, postseason baseball, hockey (yeah I might go to a couple Rangers games this year screw it) and basketball (ugh Knicks...)...I'm gonna just fall back. Whatever happens, happens. Besides, I can save quite a few breaths, which would be good for the environment and I can save those for kickboxing/resuming my jogging/work powerwalks. I'm even gonna cut back on my drinking habits, because the only success I'm getting with that is waking up like Weezy only to fall right back to sleep on the bus at work. Sober? No chicks. Drunk? No chicks. Hence, giving proceeds to the Liver Damage and LIRR Dumb as Rocks (LYK OMG) Suicide Alert prob wouldn't be in my best interest.


I'm posting an APB for anybody who knows of a fuckin part-time job I could find because I need to get the fuck out of CrApple. Though, I must say I am proud of myself for FINALLY getting an iPod (an 80gb for $120 refreshed, bitch).

Sidenote: Workin at CrApple isn't even bad. If I had to give it a report card, it would go as follows:

Roosevelt Field: D
Managers: D- (2 of them save it from being an F)
Customers: C+
Employees I work with: A-
Gwap Run: C (but honestly, how they distribute the pay is bullshit)

I'm sure if I worked at a different store or even worked in a different position, I'd enjoy my experience a helluva lot more. But I won't get in depth with this today...when I quit whenever the fuck that is, don't worry, I'll give you the scoop. Not to mention...I'm on my final warning for being late. And they hate how I was on Facebook for fuckin 3 minutes right after I checked my e-mail and shit. C'MONNNN NAPOLEON! (that's who I call one of the managers I dislike and he's some 5'4 stubby dude)

And so on.

No comments: