Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm An Idiot.

So my Crapple saga takes a new turn.

I get sent into the managers' office once again (this time because I was in the back chillin as usual while I was supposed to be on the sales floor). Given my state of how I've basically shut it down since the Incident, this really came as no surprise. This time, the boss of the bosses is there and he's breakin it down to me that basically I'm on my final overall warning in regards to the next time you fuck up in any way shape or form that I'm gonna get fired. In other words, I'm standing on an ice cube hah. The difference between the boss of the bosses and some of the other managers that work at the Whorsevelt Field store is that I actually think he's chill and he can relate to me. He knows that I've basically shut it down and don't necessarily want to be in the environment. I was impressed that he knew what was good hah.

Instead of hearin typical management zzzzz however, he recommends that I begin looking for a new part-time job (which I have but it ain't that easy) and that I probably need a break from it all. I tell him that it's this particular store that I feel like I need to escape from or a new position...

Then he tells me something which makes me for a while feel like I'm a clown. He explains to me that the Faggot Incident wasn't as serious as the management made it out to be. Apparently, all I had to do was sign a Harassment Policy paper which acknowledged I said an inappropriate word. I don't know how serious it ever became because the issue was considered dead to me after I asked for a transfer and was told no. They never got back to me about it either...so I took it for what it was and shut myself down. So in essence, had I asked them more questions it might've been possible that I wasn't really as fucked as I apparently was. Which now makes me feel a bit foolish...but at the same time I'm trying to leave anyway because I need to concentrate on my career path anyway.

Fuck.

Sidenotes:

1) If you don't see/hear from me anytime soon, I'm on a hiatus until either October 25th or October 31st. My phone is off bc my pops hasn't paid the damn family plan yet, and unless something is REALLY poppin off, there's no reason for me to go out right now. Wasting time/money is not DK. Fall Back 08 season in full effect.

2) The Gambling Gods are especially vicious right now, I must be on a 11 game losing streak. And as usual, the more money you put up the more they're likely to fuck you.

3) The Dow Jones is retarded. If I had guap, I'd be buyin out the ass right now.

4) Apparently the Barack is up in electoral college votes 264-163 or some shit. I seen it on CNBC (on at my internship). If that's the case...complete domination. Oh, and I won't have to vote either.

And so on.

No comments: