Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whoremonal Rage.

I was thinkin about this the other day and I'm like, ya kno what...everybody just loves to fuck don't they? And the labels that we put on chicks can be a little unfair, I mean not every girl who makes out more than Amy Winehouse's refusing to go to rehab I can call a slut, whore or skank. Those people just happened to be hormonally charged; so therefore I came up that they (or anyone else for that matter who just loves playin the "spread offense") have Whoremonal Rage.

While myself personally I go for the gold rather than a buncha tin cans in the shed, some people seem to be intent on chasin Wilt Chamberlain's record. For those who may not know him, this former NBA star claims to have slept with 10,000 chicks but anyway. I look at it like this: not everyone is content with self-gratification (I mean you gotta do what you gotta do but it's always nice for a partner to cum (I guess) help you). The Whoremones build up and if you need to grab somethin, take that shit. There's two types of Whoremonal Rage; the first being the monogomous type. If you're lucky to have one of these women, you're pretty much set for life...just so long as you are as reliable as UPS with your shit. They can think with their head, which is excellent and likely they can please your own head too. The second type being the No Rules Apply type which can be dangerous...they don't make free NYC condoms for nothin (tho I'll be the first to admit they are small as shit and STD's are just as free so I'd suggest payin for a Trojan on some real shit). Just pray that you don't get into a relationship with this type, they give and they go but I ain't gonna call her a hoe unless she does have an STD. Then yes, she's a slut, whore, skank whatever.

Don't get it twisted, a chick can dress "slutty" or in a "whoreish" manner but hey, we live in a society that begs for attention. Looks can always be deceiving, just because it appears they have a "Fuck Me, If The Wind Blows You Can See My Thong" sign on them don't mean they have Whoremonal Rage. This rage is the cause (in my opinion) of many divorces happenin; because people swear that they're one and done but then either an old flame will reappear or someone who's better lookin than you or has the potential to pipe out better than you will appear and then they'll be Victoria's next Secret. I ain't gettin married til I'm 30 then hah...BUT apparently in women their peak of sexuality is 27-35. Yikes. I guess then I'll have to get some practices and scrimmages in until gametime.

And so on.

No comments: