Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hoboken 2010 Review.

This year was the first year that I really had a chance to take the Hoboken St. Patrick's day experience in. Last year, I didn't get there until 430 and didn't get inside a bar until 7. I hopped on the 853am LIRR to Penn Station & got on the PATH (already packed as fuck) around 930ish. After takin a 15 minute walk which I saw already one accident with this guy crashin his car into a pole...I went to my first house party. Even though it was 1015am, I was already 2 hours behind them ha. It was chill, played some beer pong & met some new people because I only knew two people at the party initially. Around 1230 or so we were forced out because this lady upstairs kept complaining that we were makin too much noise and by then a few of my other boys came through. I split with the original group- some of whom went to the parade, others went to a bar I believe- and headed over to another house party. This one was a bit better...although it was mainly standin around type shit. However, about an hour into our stay we were forced to leave because the cops had to break it up. I think some schmuck had passed out upstairs or some shit. At this point I wouldn't have minded goin to a bar & paying the ridiculous $20 cover just to get inside but the fellas wanted to head back to Manhattan so it was whatever.

Overall...it wasn't that bad. My mojo is kind of returning & I did get a couple facebook request opportunities ha so in that retrospect it was good. I feel however that somethin was missing. The bouncing around was a tad annoying also. A good time...was it as fun as last year though? I can't necessarily say that BUT...it got the job done so. Overall Grade: B

And so on.

No comments: