Thursday, March 18, 2010

DK's Taxi Cab Chronicles (the passenger remix).

Today was my day off so this was my chance to put my fellow cabbies to the test.

First guy passed. I actually got picked up immediately (it was a Haitian I'm assuming) and went to my spot without incident. I gave him $5.10+tip=$7 because I know my role.

Second guy I went from Nevadas to Penn Station. He does a good job but I do notice that the taxi TV is broken. I should smell what that means but I'm gonna attempt to be a grade A jackass. I can't even do that. There's a Chase bank on 32nd and 7th ave and I tell the muh fuh to drop me off on the north side of 31st and 7th. He TURNS LEFT AND GOES SOUTH. I don't have a Capital One account you jackass. His credit card machine is "broken" and in fact it actually is because I couldn't touch the screen. But I know the whole situation. Capital One charges me $2.75 to use their machine. I gave him $8.30+tip=$10 but to never do that BS again because I drive a cab. He goes oh.

I know, not entertaining whatsoever but this was the muh fuh remix.

And so on.

No comments: