Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Typing Etiquette.

Since no one talks on the phone anymore really...I've decided to come up with my personal rules of textin/AIM'in/Facebook chattin or whatever.

1) Guys should NEVER use any emoticons if talkin to one another.
2) Women can use them freely.
3) If you're a guy & are talkin to a woman...the only two emoticons I tend to agree on using are the wink face and the stick-my-tongue out face.
4) A Q is NOT A FUCKIN G. It is "good morning" not "qood morninq" sweet Jesus.
5) If someone uses 5 words or less to answer shit on more than 3 consecutive responses...face it he or she does not want to talk to you at the moment.
6) "lol" is filler. If I say "ha" it serves the same purpose. Anything else like "lmao, rofl, haaaaa, etc" I'm actually laughin.
7) If I don't answer you right away it's because I'm legit busy doin something.
8) If I text someone & they don't answer right away...I don't try to full court press em & text 20 times before they finally answer. Wouldn't that scare you?
9) Shorthand is fine...just don't OD with it.
10) If you have a lot to say texting-wise especially if it's after 10pm & I'm at home...it's better suited that you call me or hit me up on skype (when I get my cam back).

Any others that you have feel free to add. DISCUSS.

And so on.

No comments: