Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Morning Rah-Rah.

It was a long weekend so yeah, that's why my rah-rah is 2 days later than usual. Don't like it, suck it.

1) The way things are goin right now they seem like they are going in reverse. Almost all of my peepz are in relationships right now hah meanwhile I am not...in which to some extent I don't give a shit but at the same time I ask myself...the fuck? One thing I absolutely cannot stand is when someone goes to you and says "You'd make for such a great boyfriend." Um, so then why aren't we gettin it on and poppin? "You're a good friend." Aww how cute? Shut up.

2) Work with Adidas this weekend was pretty tiring. Saturday and Monday were pain in the ass wake-up mornings in which I had to wake up at 445am and 415am respectively since both of those events were in Jersey. One thing I notice about working in Jersey is that these motherfuckers are nice. Well then again I'd expect them to be livin in their monsterass homes, etc. Jersey girls are bangin but I'ma let yall be the judge when in two weeks I feature the Long Island vs. Jersey battle of the hotness/dumb as rocks special. They all seem to be healthy too...having their real playgrounds and shit...you don't see those in the hood no more hah- you got basketball courts tho...

3) Returning to Apple for these next four days, hurray. I have mixed emotions as always about working at that store. On one end, it's still cool to interact with the customers, something new happens every day and it's not usually boring. On the other side of the spectrum, I am sick of hearing the same fuckin questions over, and over, and over again but you have to look at the customers' point of view bc they may be asking it for the first time themselves. I'm content with the hours I got this week tho; I def prefer the 8 hour shifts over those bullshit "yeah come to work from 3-7 and make yourself useful while burnin gas for nothing" shifts. I never understood the point of those shifts.

4) Why does it always seem like I speak too soon? Anytime I mention something about a potential positive for me, it always turns out sour? Fuck that, maybe I need to use some reverse psychology from now on. For example, I have (apparently) an interview tomm morning with Zog Sports that is a paid one so I do wanna get this shit indeed. I know I'm not gonna get it because I'll wind up being #2 or #3 and I won't get a call back because they "don't want to hurt my feelings" and they'll find some fucktard who has "more experience". I never understood that though, how can someone gain experience when they get shafted for someone else who has more?

5) My new philosophy: Out of sight, out of mind. I always feel like when I'm tryin to get in contact with someone, that fuck doesn't ever respond back to me. So anyone who's like that with me I'm just gonna phase them out the same way they did to me. It's frustrating that people only wanna touch base with you when they find it most conveinent for them but who gives a shit.

6) Quote of the week: "At this point, I'm a fucking professional." - Some gay soundin dude talkin amongst his friends probably having a PMS moment bc he was angry at something.

7) Ahh fleet week came and went. Thursday night at Nevadas they were almost nowhere to be found. Karaoke night was typical shit, I got to practice some of my new game some new techniques with mother canuckers. Saturday nights I hardly ever go out these days but since I was on lockdown for Friday night, I took a rain check. Saturday nights are hella weird to me. Fuckin Bridge and Tunnel/Schlong Island invasion nights. I first went to some spot called Orange Valve bc my co-worker told me about it. Cockfest, so I went to Nevadas lookin at these 30 somethings doin some ballroom dancing to Souljah Boi? And then TI?? I felt like I was on some Back to the Future type shit. Then the Marines did their thing by wooin any chick who had any depth of drunkeness on them by takin them to the dancefloor.

Sometimes I wonder what they say to them to get them leakin:
-Them: I got a cannon down here, wanna light it up?
- Girl: Ooh baby (makeout).

Then I witnessed some of the worst dancing in the history of man by some Asian dude. Stick to Kung-Fu Fighting next time...the disaster I recorded on my phone. I went back to Orange Valve and participated in some random ass lap-dance contest where I had to lap-dance a chick...and I won? Some thick chick was on the chair and I somehow lifted that, and the chair up, I have power. I got $20 from my mans bc he was like "yeah this dude got this shit" and a couple free drinks so that was interesting.

8) As I was takin a nap, I got a text at around 555pm sayin, "You wanna hit up the Mets game I got field level seats at 710pm" I woke my ass up immediately threw some clothes on and bounced hah. Playing the Marlins (who I don't know how they have as of Monday the #3 best record in the league), the first few innings were run-filled and pretty exciting...but as usual the frustration of being a Mets fan rears its ugly head. The Marlins hit the ball hard and find the holes. The Mets hit the ball hard yet somehow the Marlins always made fielding plays. Lost 7-3. It just baffles me how every time they take a step forward, they always go one step back, etc. Some bachata shit I don't know.

I hate girls who wear pink hats of teams, it's not "cool"; nor people wearing Yankee garb to the stadium. Go wear your shit at a Yankee game hah; you won't see me comin into your stadium wearing a Mets fitted...well now maybe I will, because I wanna get booed and see how that's like.

And Christ...Mets fans are so fuckin fickle. You boo the shit out of a player and then he proceeds to hit 2 home runs in 3 innings (this is Jose Reyes btw) and all of a sudden you're cheering loving him chanting Jose Jose Jose! Get the fuck outta here hah. I bet you the bank if Willie Randolph wins 10 straight games they'll go "Don't Free Willie!" or some crap. It's pretty entertaining to be honest.

9) Can someone please explain to me the big deal about the Hamptons? It takes forever and a fuckin day to drive out there...I'm sure its Viva La White Girl heaven but probably filled with gold-diggin skanks who are lookin for that "bachlor" to get them probably $20 drinks who the fuck knows. Cops would probably pull me over there hah if I was stupid enough to take the 3 hour drive there to go "Sir did you mean to drive west to Philly?" hah. I'm sure the beach is beautiful, the clubs are beyond poppin, but I wonder to myself "Would it even be worth my time and lack of money to even fuck with this shit?" Probably not, unless someone gave me a real incentive to go. At the end of the day, my instinct is probably right and it'll be overrated.

Next entry, I'm gonna let yall do some askin. If I get enough questions, I'll have an "Ask DK section" in which anything (and I do mean anything) goes and I'll keep it gutter as always. If you got questions, hit me up with a message on my facebook (for those who know who the fuck I am) or email me at rotwila2k1@yahoo.com

And so on.

1 comment:

Mister Moo said...

ummm LI girls vs NJ girls

Dont make me giggle jayson. you know where its at :-p

ps dont knock the fleet week marines. they provide much entertainment ;-)