Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DK's Power 10 Youtube Video Poll.

This doesn't take into account songs or anything like that because if it did, it'd really be unfair (more on that in a moment). Also, I didn't include any of my 4 videos on the list- but feel free to hit my youtube page and watch my shit. I can't believe my LIRR video has 2,500+ views now hah I feel semi-famous.

But anyways, yeah it's 10, I wanted it to be 13 because it's my favorite number but niggeritis kicked in so suck on that.

1) Both Teams Played Hard- Rasheed Wallace. Unseating Mike Tyson this month is one of my newest idols, Rasheed Wallace. It's fitting because now we're in playoff mode in the NBA and NHL and you'd figure yes, both teams play hard.

2) Best of Mike Tyson Ridiculous Quotes Volume 2. I've already dedicated a blog just to this damn video so you already know how I feel about this. It's a must watch.

3) Terrell Owens Crying. This video never gets old. One of my youtube videos actually dedicates a dance to it, although it was kinda poorly recorded because we were all hella drunk hah.

4) Stephon Marbury Interview on Mike'd Up. After watching this interview (yes it's about 9 and a half minutes but if you know about basketball it's a must watch), you'll be hard pressed to find a dumber player in the NBA.

5) I like Turtles (Remix). Honestly I don't know why I find this to be so hilarious, but I stumbled upon it one night because I kept hearing it on the Peter Rosenberg late night show.

6) It's Still Real To Me Damnit! Don't get me wrong, I loved wrestling back in the day when I was a kid, even when I was as a teenager during the late 90s and shit...by then I obviously knew it was fake (though they really do take some legitamate bumps and bruises every time out) but good God hah. By the way, the sped-up version is hysterical.

7) My New Haircut. I'd be damned if you haven't seen this video already. Reason why I have this up here is because although it's been a while since I've watched it, as the weather is getting warmer, this video is becoming more and more appropriate; plus this was the springboard to all those other spoofs (which aren't as funny to me anyway).

8) Dennis Green Flips. You better crown their asses...and quickly hah.

9) Allen Iverson Practice. We're talkin about practice man. Maybe if the Nuggets practiced at all they might've at least won a game this postseason hah.

10) End of Ze World. Ahh, so damn true.

Honorable Mention:
Coach Saban Makes Manuel Wright Cry
Ball Don't Lie
Andrew Bogut High-Fiving Himself

And so on.

No comments: